medArtis Medizinprodukte und Forschung AG founded boneArtis AG in Munich.
boneArtis AG in Munich represents the global sales unit of medArtis and the manufacturing unit in Brunnen at the Lake of Lucerne in Switzerland. The boneArtis Group manufactures and distributes medical devices according to the ISO EN 13485 certificates.
boneArtis developed a patented ceramic injection molding process, CE marked and FDA cleared.
A new manufacturing unit has been opened in 2013 to increase the capacity and to expand for drug delivery devices.
boneArtis Group signed an agreement with ZOW Munich (Center of Orthopaedic Sciences Munich) for applied research and continuous educational programs for joint reconstructions and ceramic biomaterials.
boneArtis manufactures the patented ceramic orbital implant for the artificial eye of Bausch and Lomb, the world market leader.
Our Services and Products
SDI – Surgical Diamond Instruments:
- Surgical Diamond Instruments for reconstruction instead of joint replacement – osteoarthritis
- Surgical Diamond Instruments for bone dowelling
- Surgical Diamond Instrumentation for ligament repair
- Surgical Diamond Instrumentation for hopeless cases:
- last chance for high level athletics to return to sport activity
- the only chance for children and young adults to save joint function in osteochondritis dissecans
- the golden standard to treat osteo-cartilage fragments
- last chance to re-unite non-unions in fracture treatment
Advanced bioceramic bone substitutes and implants:
- pure hydroxyapatite implants
- pure ß-tricalciumphosphate implants
both providing high strengths of the material
- NSSC (Net Shaped Sintered Ceramics) patented
- Unique patented ceramics for primary cancellous bone formation:
Ceraball® – MCB® (Micro-chambered beads)
- ceramic drug delivery systems